For more than three decades, TNW Corporation (TNW) has been a leader in the short line railroad industry. As the parent company of three short line railroads and three logistics centers, TNW continues to set new standards for safety, operations and service. TNW is committed to continuing to be an important partner in the growth and success of the businesses in the communities in its service areas.
TNW’s subsidiaries include:
- Texas Gonzales & Northern Railway (TXGN), Harwood, TX
- Texas Rock Crusher Railway (TXR), Brownwood, TX
- Texas North Western Railway (TXNW), Sunray, TX
Our executive leadership team combines long-time railroad industry veterans with emerging leaders to successfully balance best practices using today’s strategies and technologies.
TNW is committed to creating and maintaining a safe environment for everyone with whom we interact. Whether on our railways, in our logistics centers, or in our communities, TNW’s goal is to ensure the safety of our employees, partners and guests. We are proud to be a consistent winner of the prestigious Jake Award from the American Short Line and Regional Railroad Association for our safety record and practices.
- American Short Line and Regional Railroad Association (ASLRRA)
- Burlington Northern Sante Fe Railway (BNSF)
- Car Hire and Car Service Rules
- Federal Railroad Administration (FRA)
- FRA Facebook
- FRA Twitter
- Operation Lifesaver
- Railinc and Embargo/OPSL Notes
- Railroad Retirement
- Brownwood Economic Development Group